Why take the risk when you can get engineering from us?
If you try to engineer your own rack, you risk an inadequate storage layout and safety.
REB engineers produce rack layouts to accommodate your storage operations, maximize space utilization, and increase safety. REB offers these services on all projects large or small when you purchase rack from us.
Which approach would you rather take?
What happens when you engineer your own rack:
- You design the storage system with estimated gauge and size options that may not be compatible and may not be able to support your loads.
- You make assumptions regarding local seismic demands and slab configurations specific to your building that could not hold up to earthquakes or other natural occurrences.
- You produce a rack configuration based on limited knowledge of rack system layout. This configuration likely does not optimize the available storage space in your warehouse.
- The likely outcome is a storage system that is a safety risk and not the proper layout for your storage needs.
What happens when REB engineers your rack:
- Our professional engineers use Computer Aided Design system to produce a detailed rack layout based on 53 years of storage system experience.
- We use space planning to organize your storage, maximize space utilization, and increase productivity.
- A licensed project engineer (PE) will prepare drawings for the storage system to complete the engineering documents required for building permits.
- Baseline data, such as building construction type, sprinklers, zoning, and occupancy classifications are collect and used to ensure the storage system design meets your needs and building regulations.
To receive engineering of your rack system with the purchase of rack, fill in the contact form to the right. One of our storage specialists will contact you to begin this process!
Fill in the form or call us today at 1-800-252-5955!