Wire shelving is ideal for storage of items that require more light and air circulation as well as less dust and bacteria accumulation. Wire shelving is a durable storage option for both consumer and industrial applications. It combines high durability with an attractive appearance.
Wire shelving is available in many widths, lengths, and load capacities to fit your individual storage needs.
Options and Accessories
- Chrome wire Shelving is easily assembled, no tools required. It is ideal for storage of items that need to be kept dry, such as food and electronics storage. It is a heavy-duty wire shelving option, offering weight capacities of 600 – 800lbs. per shelf. Widths range from 12” – 36” with length options of 24” – 72”.
- Stainless steel wire shelving is ideal for storage areas that are susceptible to rust. This industrial shelving option has a load capacity of up to 800lbs. Widths range from 12” – 36” with length options of 24” – 72”.
- Epoxy wire shelving is ideal for storage areas that need to be kept bacteria-free. It is finished with an epoxy coat that is applied to carbon steel and treated with a zinc phosphate. It provides an antimicrobial agent which prevents the buildup of bacteria. Options are available for load capacities of up to 800lbs. Widths range from 12” – 36” with length options of 24” – 72”.
- Casters to provide mobility
- Side legs to prevent falling items
- Dividers to sort inventory
At REB Storage Systems International we work with many manufacturers, this gives us the flexibility to choose suppliers based on the demands of your project including pricing and lead time. This combined with our in-house engineering and project management expertise allows us to provide you with your specific storage solution. Not many companies have this capability.
Our project management and engineering services include design and layout, managing subcontractors, shipping co-ordination, installation and permitting support. As systems integrators, we can also recommend ideal material handling products that will help your operation run more efficiently.