REB Rack Engineering Solutions
Things you need to do to properly put together your rack:
- Choose the best racking configuration based on the available dimensions for your available storage area.
- Apply the correct product weigh distributions and load applications compatible with your racking system.
- Research sprinkler requirements, zoning regulations, and occupancy classifications.
- Purchase the correct rack gauge and size options that are compatible and that are able to support your loads.
- Choose one or more types of rack that best support the various products stored and how often they will be retrieved.
- Research local seismic demands and slab configurations specific to your building.
- Abide by all rack and component manufacturer’s requirements during installation.
Need we keep going? There’s many more!
Wouldn’t you rather have REB do this for you – for free?
REB offers free professional engineering services on all rack projects when you purchase the rack from us. Our engineering team is backed by over 53 years of storage system design experience in a wide variety of setting.
Fill out the form on the right to receive these services on your next rack purchase from us and ensure a safe, compliant, optimized rack system.
Fill in the form or call us today at 1-800-252-5955!