Get Your Free Copy of Identify. Repair. Protect.
Appearance matters, and speaks volumes about your business to your customers, your investors, and of course to insurance auditors and safety regulators. A run down distribution center drags down productivity and decreases your company’s value.
- A graffiti-covered building invites vandalism.
- A street full of trash invites littering.
Similarly, an unkempt distribution center invites injury to employees and damage to stored materials.
So if your rack or shelving is in disrepair, who is to blame for one more careless forklift bump, or one more box in the aisle, or an accident?
IT’S TIME TO GET YOUR DISTRIBUTION CENTER IN SHAPE. It begins by downloading this free document.
This 8-page document focuses on the three aspects for creating a safe system: identifying safety issues, properly repairing them, and protecting against future damage. It details:
- What ANSI/RMI safety standards apply to your racking.
- What are the 8 most common safety threats found in racking and how you can identify them.
- How to discern if your rack needs to be repaired vs. replaced.
Fill in the form to received your free copy.
Fill in the form or call us today at 1-800-252-5955!