Wire shelving is ideal for the storage of items that require more light and air circulation as well as less dust and bacteria accumulation. Wire shelving is a durable storage option for both consumer and industrial applications. It combines high durability with an attractive appearance.
Wire shelving is available in many widths, lengths, and load capacities to fit your individual storage needs.
Options and Accessories
- Chrome wire Shelving is easily assembled, no tools required. It is ideal for storage of items that need to be kept dry, such as food and electronics storage. It is a heavy-duty wire shelving option, offering weight capacities of 600 – 800lbs. per shelf. Widths range from 12” – 36” with length options of 24” – 72”.
- Stainless steel wire shelving is ideal for storage areas that are susceptible to rust. This industrial shelving option has a load capacity of up to 800lbs. Widths range from 12” – 36” with length options of 24” – 72”.
- Epoxy wire shelving is ideal for storage areas that need to be kept bacteria-free. It is finished with an epoxy coat that is applied to carbon steel and treated with a zinc phosphate. It provides an antimicrobial agent which prevents the buildup of bacteria. Options are available for load capacities of up to 800lbs. Widths range from 12” – 36” with length options of 24” – 72”.
- Casters to provide mobility
- Side legs to prevent falling items
- Dividers to sort inventory
Submit Your Inquiry
Your Next Step For A Wire Shelving System
REB is highly knowledgeable and experienced in designing, engineering, and installing wire shelving systems. As a systems integrator, we’ll work with you to provide a turnkey system. From engineering, design, products procurement, subcontractor management, install, and permitting support, REB handles it all for you.
REB has a talented team of in-house project managers and engineers, all highly experienced in the material handling industry. We’ll work with you to make sure that your system is the best fit for your operation, installed and completed on-time and within budget.
We’d appreciate the opportunity to help you further, whether that be more information or a quote. Fill in the contact form on this page or call us at (800) 252-5955 to get in touch with a REB representative.