Optimal layout and flow process for your operation.
A pick module is designed to optimize the flow of multiple orders. They utilize various rack components integrated with a variety of other material handling solutions to move product efficiently through a warehouse or distribution center and expedite the order fulfillment process.
A pick module can be designed for manual pick applications, automated pick applications, or a combination of both. These integrated systems consolidate space and create an efficient warehouse, reducing or eliminating walking time, and saving on labor costs.
Pick Module Layout
1. Rack Structure/Mezzanine: Rack uprights, beams, and decking/flooring designed to structurally support all aspects of the pick module.
2. Pallet Flow: First-in/first-out storage for full pallets or case pick.
3. Carton Flow: Provides broken case storage and picking.
4. Selective Rack: Used to replenish the pick locations.
5. Conveyor System: Facilitates the flow of picked products to various locations.
- Guardrail & Kickplates
- Selective Rack
- Push Back Rack
- Carton Flow Rack
- Pallet Flow Rack
- Spiral Conveyor
- Motorized OR Chain Conveyors
- Conveyors with Rollers
- Conveyors with Skate Wheels
- Conveyors with Belt
- Gravity Conveyor