Find A Rewarding And Long Lasting Career
The Warehouse Associate – performs all aspects of the company warehousing, including shipping, receiving, stocking, order picking and inventory control functions. Responsibly for light duty maintenance of warehouse and REB grounds. Responds to internal and external customer inquiries regarding inventory.
- Performs the activities of processing and picking orders.
- Performs the activities of inspection and receiving of materials, products, or equipment.
- Performs the activities of inventory control processes, parts location processes.
- Performs activities of shipping materials, products and supplies.
- Performs general maintenance, cleaning and organization of the warehouse.
- Performs cycle counting duties including counting and reconciliation.
- Performs building maintenance to meet the needs of the company. (Items such as light duty plumbing, electrical, masonry, roofing, milling, mechanical, as well as carpentry, landscaping and any such items that fall into these categories.)
- Performs light duty construction & demolition to all trades described above; such as changing doors on a closet. (As agreed by both management and employee that work is appropriate for employee or for appropriate for outside contract work.)
- Performs laborer’s duties. (such as load or unload a truck)
- All functions include clean up and care of tools supplied by company.
- Performs assembly or dismantling of office, marketing and warehouse fixtures.
- Performs consulting and design for proposed facilities projects. (available for discussion on any proposed projects for facilities projects.
- Light janitorial work – stocking washrooms and kitchen supplies
- Adheres to all company policies and safety rules.
- May perform other duties as required to meet the needs of the company. (such as furniture assembly, dismantling furniture, fixtures, or other equipment.)
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Requirements
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Good customer service and communications skills.
- Knowledge of shipping / receiving warehouse software and equipment including; scales, pallet jack and packaging tools a plus.
REB Storage Systems International specializes in the design, engineering, sales and installation of storage systems and material handling products for warehouses, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities, records storage environments and other companies with storage needs. After 50 years in business, REB systems are renowned for innovative design, structural integrity, safety, durability, and value. Our team is 100% focused on customer satisfaction; we emphasize the ongoing relationship, not the immediate sale. That is why REB customers come back to REB year after year. Our goal is to better understand our customers’ business so that we are able to provide long-term value.
At REB Storage Systems International we strive to offer thousands of customers the products and solutions they want, when they need them. Our warehouse is at the center of all we do as a systems integration provider in order to fulfill and expedite customer orders nationwide and to support international installations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, disability, veteran status, or genetics, or any other status protected by the federal, state or local laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
REB is a drug free environment
If you’re looking for an opportunity to make a difference in a company’s future, consider joining REB. As we built the systems infrastructure and expanded our capability, products and solutions the market came to us and we’ve been growing ever since. We need people who like the challenge that comes with growing a business and growing with a business.
Whether you’re an experienced material handling and storage expert or you’re interested in bringing your knowledge, skills and experience to this industry we want you. REB invests in training our people. Learn from industry experts and begin your long career in this growing industry.
Join our team of material handling and storage experts, apply today.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com Place your last name and the position title in the email subject line. No third parties or phone calls please.
REB is an equal opportunity employer.