Find A Rewarding And Long Lasting Career
If you’re ready to invest in your future, REB Storage Systems, Intl. is ready for you to invest with us. Our business is bursting with potential thanks to the explosion of online shopping. Our customers include all those companies who are building warehouses and distribution centers that make e-commerce possible, along with long term document storage companies. We’re looking for salespeople who have knowledge about storage systems and material handling products to join our Chicago headquarters Industrial Storage Systems sales team selling to our large customer base and to new customer opportunities.
REB Storage Systems International specializes in the design, engineering, sales and installation of storage systems and material handling products for warehouses, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities, records storage environments and other companies with storage needs. After 50 years in business, REB systems are renowned for innovative design, structural integrity, safety, durability, and value. Our team is 100% focused on customer satisfaction; we emphasize the ongoing relationship, not the immediate sale. That is why REB customers come back to REB year after year. Our goal is to better understand our customers’ business so that we are able to provide long-term value.
The REB Sales Representative is responsible for identifying, prospecting, acquiring, supporting and growing customer accounts and new business opportunities for sales of REB’s storage and material handling products and services. Individual has at least a base knowledge of storage systems, material handling products, and industry requirements and solutions.
- Following up on assigned leads and prospecting, presenting to companies, preparing proposals, negotiating, and overcoming objections to closure.
- Generating sales with new and existing customers to meet designated sales goals and ensures the sales and delivery of products and services.
- Consistently updating CRM to reflect ongoing communication with opportunities.
- Manage assigned accounts, maintain a deep relationship throughout and after the sale to increase sales in those accounts.
- Travel both locally and nationally as needed to conduct site visits, present on REB’s capabilities, and other customer-based and event-based initiatives.
- Work closely with project management to provide the necessary information for CAD dept. to develop necessary drawings, costs requirements, etc. for client presentations.
- Assist project managers as needed with proper installation of product, procuring building permits and obtaining stamped ‘sub-contracted’ engineering approvals. Review the deliverables prepared by the REB internal teams before passing onto client.
- Support business and marketing initiatives such as lead generation programs, attending appropriate trade shows or industry customer events and promoting services.
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Requirements
- 2+ years industrial equipment sales: storage, warehousing, or logistics sales experience – systems, products or services.
- Experience selling or supporting technical sales.
- Hard-working, motivated and results-driven.
- Solid communications abilities; both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of professional selling techniques; presentations, proposals, quotes and account management.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to travel.
Competitive base salary plus (uncapped) monthly commission
Paid time off and paid holidays
Medical, dental, vision, life/disability
401(k) savings plan with company match
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. REB is a drug-free environment.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to make a difference in a company’s future, consider joining REB. As we built the systems infrastructure and expanded our capability, products and solutions the market came to us and we’ve been growing ever since. We need people who like the challenge that comes with growing a business and growing with a business.
Whether you’re an experienced material handling and storage expert or you’re interested in bringing your knowledge, skills and experience to this industry we want you. REB invests in training our people. Learn from industry experts and begin your long career in this growing industry.
Join our team of material handling and storage experts, apply today.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com Place your last name and the position title in the email subject line. No third parties or phone calls please.
REB is an equal opportunity employer.