REB Storage Systems, Intl. is seeking experienced sales representatives to sell warehouse solutions:
Storage Systems: Pallet Flow Racks, Track Carton Flow Racks, Push Back Pallet Racks, Drive in Pallet Racking, Cantilever Racks, Mezzanines and Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems
You’ll work with a team of experts specializing in the design, sale and service of warehouse solutions. Join REB for a sales career in this growing market.
Further Information and Responsibilities
The REB Sales Representative is responsible for goals by prospecting, supporting and growing customer accounts and new business opportunities for sales of REB’s storage, material handling products and services. REB salespeople are not order takers, you will look for opportunities and work with the lead to find the best solution for their operation. Sales Representatives offer value to customers through keen product knowledge, thoroughness, and responsiveness.
Job responsibilities include:
- Following up on assigned leads and prospecting, presenting to companies, preparing proposals, negotiating, and overcoming objections to closure.
- Generating sales with new and existing customers to meet designated sales goals and ensures the sales and delivery of products and services.
- Keeps a sense of urgency to follow up on all inquiries and follows a timely sales process to move the sale to closure.
- Consistently updating CRM to reflect ongoing communication with opportunities.
- Maintain a deep account relationship throughout and after the sale to increase sales in those accounts.
- Maintain own technical product knowledge, understands product capabilities, product specifications, applicable regulations and limitations – keeps customers informed of such.
- Answers customer’s questions or bid requests, regarding product prices, availability, uses, and credit terms. Creates proposals with prices, credit terms and other bid specifications.
- Manage assigned accounts, maintain a deep relationship throughout and after the sale to increase sales in those accounts.
- Work in our headquarters office, Chicago Metro Area with local and national travel as needed to conduct site visits, present on REB’s capabilities, and to attend trade events.
- Work closely with leads and project engineering department to develop layout(s) that suit the unique requirements of each lead.
- Assist project managers as needed with proper installation of product, procuring building permits and obtaining stamped ‘sub-contracted’ engineering approvals. Review the deliverables prepared by the REB internal teams before passing onto client.
- Support business and marketing initiatives such as lead generation programs, attending appropriate trade shows or industry customer events and promoting services.
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Requirements
- 3+ years of experience selling or supporting sales of a business supplies, warehouse products or a technology.
- Ability to think ‘outside of the box’. Must be able to demonstrate instances of helping leads or customers with a solution when roadblocks arise.
- Hard-working, motivated and results-driven.
- Ability to close sales.
- Bachelor degree preferred but not required.
- Experience selling or supporting products or services.
- Hard-working, motivated and results-driven.
- Solid communications abilities; both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to work independently, get and report results.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and CRM.
- Ability to travel.
- An industry competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Vacation and personal time accrual
- Paid Holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, disability, veteran status, or genetics, or any other status protected by the federal, state or local laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
REB Storage Systems International specializes in the design, engineering, sales and installation of storage systems and material handling products for warehouses, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities, records storage environments and other companies with storage needs. After more than 58 years in business, REB systems are renowned for innovative design, structural integrity, safety, durability, and value. Our team is 100% focused on customer satisfaction; we emphasize the ongoing relationship, not the immediate sale. That is why REB customers come back to REB year after year. Our goal is to better understand our customers’ business so that we are able to provide long-term value.
You order a new shirt online and two days later, it’s at your door. You go to your local grocery store, where all your favorite grocery items are ready and waiting. But how do these items get there? Where did they originate?
The answer is distribution. The distribution/material handling industry touches almost everything we do on a daily basis. Every product at every store originates from a distribution center where it’s stored, picked, and shipped seamlessly and in faster and faster timeframes.
REB Storage Systems International is a material handling systems integrator. We design, engineer, and install material handling systems for distribution centers. These are the racking and automation systems that house products to be picked and shipped.
Join a talented team in this not only resilient, but growing industry! Our company culture is one of continuous education, open communication, team building, and collaboration.
How To Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com Place your last name and the position title in the email subject line. No third parties or phone calls please.
REB is an equal opportunity employer.