Pallet Flow Rack
Pallet flow rack is designed for first-in, first-out (FIFO) inventory management. Rack supports inclined rollers or wheels that allow pallets to glide from the back (loading) aisle to the front (picking) aisle. Brakes can be included for speed control. These gravity systems provide excellent volume utilization.
Pallet flow rack is ideal for materials with expiration dates, freezer or cold storage, food and beverage storage, and materials that vary in size.
Pallet Flow Rack Product Flow
Pallets are loaded from the back of the system and glide to the front for picking. When the front pallet is unloaded, the next automatically glides into picking position.
Pallet Flow Rack Specifications and Options
- Roll formed – open and closed column
- Structural channel
- Shallow lane storage (2 – 4 pallets deep) to deep lane storage (10 – 12 pallets deep)
- Entry guides
- Ramp stops
- Speed controllers
- Polycarbonate wheels: ideal for loads over 3,000 lbs.; best choice for freezer storage applications
- Full and split steel rollers: ideal for all pallet types light or medium weight; allows for changing pallet configurations
Complete Rack System Products and Services
At REB Storage Systems International, we combine our superior selection of quality products with professional, first-rate service. We will gladly assist you with selecting the right options for your particular needs and can provide additional support to help you complete your project. From rack system engineering to rack installation, we can help with all of the needs of your material handling operations.
- Differences Between Structural Steel Rack and Roll Formed Steel Rack
- Selective Pallet, Cantilever, Flow, Drive-in, or Push Back: What is the Ideal Racking System for Your Warehouse?
- Warehouse Product Flow Options
- FIFO Rack Options
- Are Gravity Flow Racks Right for Your Operation?