For more than 50 years, REB Storage Systems International has handled every aspect of the racking, shelving and material handling needs of some of the world’s biggest and most successful companies. We are the exclusive racking and shelving designer and installer for many Fortune 500 companies, and we also have extensive experience designing custom solutions for smaller businesses.
With our skills and expertise, we can provide customized racking and shelving solutions for many types of spaces, including:
- Distribution centers
- Records storage facilities
- Retail back rooms
We pride ourselves on being a full-service solutions provider, meaning that we can handle every aspect of your racking and shelving project. Our services include:
- Design: REB engineers take into account layout, inventory characteristics and material handling requirements. Clearly defining the design requirements allows REB to develop the ideal solution as well as provide alternative solutions based on our client's budget and time frame.
- Engineering: In-house engineers ensure that each design meets both local and federal building codes.
- Project Management: REB's project manager is the single point of contact for each project from conception to final walk-through.They develop and maintain a detailed schedule for all phases, providing weekly status reports and manage all subcontractors and freight.
- Installation: REB maintains certified installers across the US that are highly skilled in warehouse rack, shelving, conveyor, mezzanine installation, configuration, reconfiguration, additions and alterations.
- Permitting Support: REB will obtain the necessary permits to ensure the on-time implementation of a rack system.
- Removal and Relocation: For companies looking to relocate or consolidate inventory, REB can uninstall a rack system and arrange for transportation to a new location. We can also reinstall the system at the new location as well as modify or add on to the system if needed.
- Rack Safety Assessments: To help companies comply with ANSI/RMI rack standards. Based on the assessment, REB produces a scope drawing that identifies where all damage is, what type of damage and how critical.
- Rack Repair: Racks are repaired in-place using a manufacturer-engineered rack lifting jack that allows for a minimal amount of unloading. Repairs are in accordance with ANSI/RMI rack standards.
Your Next Step for....
REB is highly knowledgeable and experienced in designing, engineering, and installing warehouse material handling systems. As a systems integrator, we’ll work with you to provide a turnkey system. From engineering, design, products procurement, subcontractor management, install, and permitting support, REB handles it all for you.
REB has a talented team of in-house project managers and engineers, all highly experienced in the material handling industry. We’ll work with you to make sure that your system is the best fit for your operation, installed and completed on-time, code compliant, and within budget.
We'd appreciate the opportunity to help you further, whether that be providing more information or a quote. Fill in the contact form on this page or call us at (800) 252-5955 to get in touch with a REB representative.