Turnkey services to complete your material handling solution
For more than 50 years, REB Storage Systems International has handled every aspect of the racking, shelving and material handling needs of some of the world’s biggest and most successful companies. We are the exclusive racking and shelving designer and installer for many Fortune 500 companies, and we also have extensive experience designing custom solutions for smaller businesses.
With our skills and expertise, we can provide customized racking and shelving solutions for many types of spaces, including:
- Distribution centers
- Records storage facilities
- Retail back rooms
We pride ourselves on being a full-service solutions provider, meaning that we can handle every aspect of your racking and shelving project. Our services include:
- Design: REB engineers take into account layout, inventory characteristics and material handling requirements. Clearly defining the design requirements allows REB to develop the ideal solution as well as provide alternative solutions based on our client's budget and time frame.
- Engineering: In-house engineers ensure that each design meets both local and federal building codes.
- Project Management: REB's project manager is the single point of contact for each project from conception to final walk-through.They develop and maintain a detailed schedule for all phases, providing weekly status reports and manage all subcontractors and freight.
- Installation: REB maintains certified installers across the US that are highly skilled in warehouse rack, shelving, conveyor, mezzanine installation, configuration, reconfiguration, additions and alterations.
Permitting Support: REB will obtain the necessary permits to ensure the on-time implementation of a rack system.
Removal and Relocation: For companies looking to relocate or consolidate inventory, REB can uninstall a rack system and arrange for transportation to a new location. We can also reinstall the system at the new location as well as modify or add on to the system if needed.
Rack Safety Assessments: To help companies comply with ANSI/RMI rack standards. Based on the assessment, REB produces a scope drawing that identifies where all damage is, what type of damage and how critical.
Rack Repair: Racks are repaired in-place using a manufacturer-engineered rack lifting jack that allows for a minimal amount of unloading. Repairs are in accordance with ANSI/RMI rack standards.
At REB Storage Systems International, every member of our team is fully devoted to the success of your project. We go above and beyond to create customized solutions for each of our clients and will work with you through every step of your project to ensure your satisfaction and the ultimate success of your company. Contact us today to learn more about our services or check out the other pages on our site to learn more about what we have to offer.