IMPORTANT: WILL YOU DO THESE THINGS BEFORE YOU INSTALL YOUR RACK?
- Choose the best racking configuration based on the dimensions for your available storage area.
- Apply the correct product weigh distributions and load applications compatible with your racking system.
- Research sprinkler requirements, zoning regulations, and occupancy classifications.
- Purchase the correct rack gauge and size options that are compatible and that are able to support your loads.
- Choose one or more types of rack that best support the various products stored and how often they will be retrieved.
- Ensure that your rack layout complies fully with the federal, state, and local regulations that govern your area.
- Research local seismic demands and slab configurations specific to your building.
- Abide by all rack and component manufacturer's requirements during installation.
IF YOUR ANSWER IS NO, YOUR RACK WILL NOT BE PROPERLY INSTALLED. FORTUNATELY, THERE IS AN EASY, FREE OPTION TO HAVE ALL OF THESE ITEMS COMPLETED.
REB Storage Systems International can take care of all of this for you, with free professional engineering services on all rack projects when you purchase the rack from us.
Our engineers create optimized rack layouts that take into account the layout of your facility, the characteristics of your inventory, and the material handling equipment you require. These items are critical to the overall success and efficiency of your operations.
If you are in need of rack for your distribution center and you would like free engineering, fill out the contact form on this page.
Landing Pages used for Advertising
Fill in the form or call us today at 1-800-252-5955!