Push Back Rack
Push back rack is designed for last-in, first-out (LIFO) inventory management. Rack supports carts that move along inclined rails. Push back systems utilize the warehouse cube to reduce required aisle space and maximize product storage, making it a high-density pallet storage solution. A variety of layout configurations are available with variable bay widths to accommodate single-wide or double-wide pallet rows.
Push back rack is ideal for warehouses and distribution centers that require access to multiple groups of SKUs simultaneously, as well as freezer and cooler environments.
Push Back Product Flow
Each pallet is loaded from the front of the system on to a cart. Using the next pallet, the first is slowly pushed until it is aligned with the next available cart. When the front pallet is unloaded, the next pallet glides to the front for picking.
Specifications and Options
Rack Support Structure Types:
- Roll formed frames and beams
- Structural channel frames and beams
- 2 pallets to 6 pallets deep
- Commonly up to 4 levels high, more depending on retrieval method
- Floor-mounted for maximum vertical storage
- Low profile stack height for maximized vertical storage
- Channel track assembly for high strength and durability
- Sealed bearings for all wheels to maintain flow performance
- Cart covers
- Welded Struts to accept wire decks
Complete Rack System Products and Services
At REB Storage Systems International, we combine our superior selection of quality products with professional, first-rate service. We will gladly assist you with selecting the right options for your particular needs and can provide additional support to help you complete your project. From rack system engineering to rack installation, we can help with all of the needs of your material handling operations.
- Differences Between Structural Steel Rack and Roll Formed Steel Rack
- Selective Pallet, Cantilever, Flow, Drive-in, or Push Back: What is the Ideal Racking System for Your Warehouse?
- Warehouse Product Flow Options
- Push Back Retrofit Rack Conversion
- Is Structural or Roll Formed Ideal For a Cold Storage Racking System?
- Support Your Operation with a Rack Supported Structure