Wire decking provides numerous benefits for warehouses and other facilities. It offers easy installation and low maintenance. REB Storage Systems provides wire decking for racks and shelves in a variety of styles.
The open-air design of wire decking allows for high visibility of products, minimizes dirt buildup, and improves air circulation. This also allows for increased water penetration, making overhead sprinklers more effective in the event of a fire.
The variety of load capacity options and open design that allows for airflow makes wire deck ideal for a wide variety of applications including full pallet loads, food storage, retail stores, container storage, and bagged items. Options to fit your application include:
- Super Light Duty Decks: Ideal for lower capacity applications
- Standard Mesh Decks: For applications up to 2,500 lb. capacity
- Super Heavy Duty Decks: For applications needing over 2,500 lb. capacity
- Outdoor Decks: Zinc-plated or hot-dip galvanized for great weather resistance
- Anchored Decks: Can be secured to the beam to stop beam separation and prevent deck movement
Submit Your Inquiry
Wire mesh decking provided by REB meets the ANSI MH-26.2 standard for the design, testing, fabrication, and utilization of welded-wire mesh decking. This ensures that the decking is safe, strong, clean, and sanitary.
Specifications and Options
- 5-gauge wire
- Powder coat finish
- 2.5” x 4” standard grid pattern, other grid option available
- Outside Waterfall: Available in 1-1/2” standard outside waterfall as well as other customized sizes to meet your requirements.
- Flush Flat: Made so that the end wire comes to the inside edge of the beams. Frequently used on lower levels of the storage system for hand stacking.
- Inside Waterfall: Constructed to be flush with the beam. Ideal in facilities that require access to bar codes.
- Inverted Flange: Ideal for use with structural C-channel beams and step beams.
You Next Step for a Wire Deck System
REB is highly knowledgeable and experienced in designing, engineering, and installing wire deck systems. As a systems integrator, we’ll work with you to provide a turnkey system. From engineering, design, products procurement, subcontractor management, install, and permitting support, REB handles it all for you.
REB has a talented team of in-house project managers and engineers, all highly experienced in the material handling industry. We’ll work with you to make sure that your system is the best fit for your operation, installed and completed on-time and within budget.
We’d appreciate the opportunity to help you further, whether that be more information or a quote. Fill out the contact form on this page or call (800) 252-5955 to get in touch with a REB representative.