Wire decking provides numerous benefits for warehouses and other facilities. It offers easy installation and low maintenance. REB Storage Systems provides wire decking for racks and shelves in a variety of styles.
The open-air design of wire decking allows for high visibility of products, minimizes dirt buildup, and improves air circulation. This also allows for increased water penetration, making overhead sprinklers more effective in the event of a fire.
The variety of load capacity options and open design that allows for airflow makes wire deck ideal for a wide variety of applications including full pallet loads, food storage, retail stores, container storage, and bagged items. Options to fit your application include:
- Super Light Duty Decks: Ideal for lower capacity applications
- Standard Mesh Decks: For applications up to 2,500 lb. capacity
- Super Heavy Duty Decks: For applications needing over 2,500 lb. capacity
- Outdoor Decks: Zinc-plated or hot-dip galvanized for great weather resistance
- Anchored Decks: Can be secured to the beam to stop beam separation and prevent deck movement
Submit Your Inquiry
Wire mesh decking provided by REB meets the ANSI MH-26.2 standard for the design, testing, fabrication, and utilization of welded-wire mesh decking. This ensures that the decking is safe, strong, clean, and sanitary.
Complete Rack System Products and Services
At REB Storage Systems International, we combine our superior selection of quality products with professional, first-rate service. We will gladly assist you with selecting the right options for your particular needs and can provide additional support to help you complete your project. From rack system engineering to rack installation, we can help with all of the needs of your material handling operations.
Specifications and Options
- 5-gauge wire
- Powder coat finish
- 2.5” x 4” standard grid pattern, other grid option available
- Outside Waterfall: Available in 1-1/2” standard outside waterfall as well as other customized sizes to meet your requirements.
- Flush Flat: Made so that the end wire comes to the inside edge of the beams. Frequently used on lower levels of the storage system for hand stacking.
- Inside Waterfall: Constructed to be flush with the beam. Ideal in facilities that require access to bar codes.
- Inverted Flange: Ideal for use with structural C-channel beams and step beams.