It’s very likely that you already have some sort of material handling equipment in your facility. So what is material handling equipment exactly?
Material handling equipment is general or specialized equipment used for the movement, storage, and protection of goods during the manufacturing, distribution, consumption, and disposal processes. Not all equipment is the same and the various types can be broken down into several categories based on their use.
• Storage Solutions: bins, security cabinets, drums, containers, hoppers, reels, lockers, tool storage and more.
• Material Handling Solutions: carts, casters, conveyors, cranes, dock equipment, dollies, hoists, ladders, lifts, pallets, trucks and more.
• Office and Industrial Furnishing Solutions: chairs, stools, desks, tables, partitions and more.
• Safety Solutions: industrial fans, rack protectors, matting, and more.
• Shipping Solutions: scales, boxes, envelopes, packing supplies, straps and more.
REB Storage Systems International offers a full selection of material handling products to meet the needs of every business, including bins & trays, cabinets, carts, casters, chairs & stools, containers, dock equipment, dollies, fans, hoppers, and more. Contact one of our storage experts at 773-252-0400 or email@example.com to find out what material handling equipment you should use for your operation.